CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded up 32.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 30th. CROAT has a total market capitalization of $75,647.00 and approximately $69.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CROAT coin can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, CROAT has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 28.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
CROAT Coin Profile
CROAT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 70,453,720 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.