DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. During the last week, DAEX has traded 19.2% lower against the dollar. One DAEX token can currently be purchased for about $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax and LBank. DAEX has a total market cap of $1.31 million and approximately $1.25 million worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00038520 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $445.61 or 0.05389900 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015537 BTC.
DAEX (CRYPTO:DAX) is a token. It launched on February 9th, 2018. DAEX’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,666,702 tokens. DAEX’s official Twitter account is @daexblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. DAEX’s official website is www.daex.io.
DAEX Token Trading
DAEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAEX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DAEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.