eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 30th. eBoost has a total market capitalization of $291,734.00 and $390.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, eBoost has traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One eBoost coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and C-CEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.90 or 0.00680141 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012426 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010916 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000308 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
eBoost (CRYPTO:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,002 coins. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun.
eBoost Coin Trading
eBoost can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.