Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. Elastos has a total market capitalization of $32.44 million and $4.20 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastos coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.02 or 0.00024584 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Kucoin, CoinEgg and Bit-Z. During the last week, Elastos has traded down 12.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003108 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00190907 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.08 or 0.01060203 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00021074 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.49 or 0.00091165 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Elastos’ launch date was December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 34,908,721 coins and its circulating supply is 16,063,887 coins. The official website for Elastos is www.elastos.org. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinEgg, BCEX, LBank, Kucoin and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.