ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. In the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 21% against the dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0603 or 0.00000732 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Upbit. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $344,293.00 and approximately $2,108.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.76 or 0.00855832 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 141.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00017348 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
EXCL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,708,588 coins. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin. The official website for ExclusiveCoin is exclusivecoin.pw. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.