Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 30th. During the last week, Fiii has traded 20.4% lower against the dollar. Fiii has a market cap of $475,082.00 and $9,448.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fiii coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg and DigiFinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003106 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00190461 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $87.52 or 0.01056570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021130 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00091556 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Fiii launched on September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fiii’s official website is fiii.io. The official message board for Fiii is email@example.com.
Buying and Selling Fiii
Fiii can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fiii should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fiii using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.