FintruX Network (CURRENCY:FTX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. One FintruX Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0110 or 0.00000132 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Liquid, HitBTC and Bancor Network. During the last week, FintruX Network has traded down 25.4% against the dollar. FintruX Network has a market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $855.00 worth of FintruX Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012154 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00190413 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $87.07 or 0.01053382 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00091564 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FintruX Network Profile
FintruX Network’s launch date was August 19th, 2017. FintruX Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,000,000 tokens. The official message board for FintruX Network is www.medium.com/FintruX. FintruX Network’s official Twitter account is @fintrux and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FintruX Network is /r/FintruX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FintruX Network is www.fintrux.com.
Buying and Selling FintruX Network
FintruX Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FintruX Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FintruX Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FintruX Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FintruX Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FintruX Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.