Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. One Fusion token can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003903 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Hotbit, Cobinhood and IDEX. During the last seven days, Fusion has traded down 44.5% against the U.S. dollar. Fusion has a total market cap of $11.40 million and approximately $410,103.00 worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,255.13 or 0.99875579 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00018353 BTC.
FSN is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,314,807 tokens. Fusion’s official message board is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. The official website for Fusion is fusion.org. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Fusion Token Trading
Fusion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Bibox, IDEX, Hotbit, Liquid and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.