HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. During the last week, HeartBout has traded up 6.6% against the dollar. One HeartBout token can now be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Mercatox. HeartBout has a total market capitalization of $181,774.00 and $7,913.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012154 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00190413 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.07 or 0.01053382 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00091564 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
HeartBout Token Profile
HeartBout’s genesis date was March 23rd, 2018. HeartBout’s total supply is 63,695,267 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,195,267 tokens. HeartBout’s official Twitter account is @HeartBout and its Facebook page is accessible here. HeartBout’s official website is heartbout.com.
Buying and Selling HeartBout
HeartBout can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeartBout should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HeartBout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.