Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. One Insureum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0093 or 0.00000113 BTC on exchanges including CoinZest and CoinBene. Insureum has a market capitalization of $2.00 million and approximately $7,047.00 worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Insureum has traded 10.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003078 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012198 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00190023 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.58 or 0.01061010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021079 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.49 or 0.00090782 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Insureum Token Profile
Insureum was first traded on March 20th, 2018. Insureum’s total supply is 290,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 214,048,583 tokens. Insureum’s official website is insureum.co. Insureum’s official Twitter account is @insureum_zikto.
Buying and Selling Insureum
Insureum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and CoinZest. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insureum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insureum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.