Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 30th. Linx has a total market capitalization of $18,840.00 and $9.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Linx has traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar. One Linx coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.91 or 0.00676426 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012582 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011088 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000306 BTC.
Linx Coin Profile
Linx (CRYPTO:LINX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 37,264,798 coins and its circulating supply is 36,264,798 coins. The official message board for Linx is mylinx.io/news. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Linx’s official website is mylinx.io.
Linx Coin Trading
Linx can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linx should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.