Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 7.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 30th. One Matchpool token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Upbit, Liqui and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Matchpool has traded up 17.6% against the U.S. dollar. Matchpool has a market capitalization of $221,817.00 and $2,200.00 worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012147 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00190619 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $88.00 or 0.01062696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021109 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00091552 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Matchpool launched on January 14th, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. Matchpool’s official website is matchpool.co. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Matchpool is community.matchpool.com. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, Gatecoin, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Matchpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.