Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. In the last seven days, Metronome has traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar. Metronome has a total market capitalization of $5.84 million and approximately $43,196.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome coin can currently be purchased for $0.61 or 0.00007391 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $51.55, $13.77 and $33.94.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003131 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012111 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00190997 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $87.55 or 0.01055406 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00091023 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Metronome was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,330,466 coins and its circulating supply is 9,568,342 coins. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. The official website for Metronome is www.metronome.io. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $50.98, $13.77, $7.50, $20.33, $33.94, $24.43, $18.94, $10.39, $32.15, $5.60 and $51.55. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metronome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.