Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. One Minereum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000073 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. In the last week, Minereum has traded 53.8% lower against the dollar. Minereum has a market cap of $42,408.00 and approximately $145.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003106 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00190461 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.52 or 0.01056570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021130 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00091556 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Minereum’s launch date was April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 7,013,392 tokens. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Minereum’s official website is www.minereum.com.
Minereum Token Trading
Minereum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.