Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded up 45.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. Noku has a total market cap of $1.80 million and $691.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Noku token can now be bought for about $0.0756 or 0.00000916 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. During the last week, Noku has traded down 23% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003108 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012165 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00190301 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $86.81 or 0.01050157 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00020912 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00091064 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Noku launched on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. The official website for Noku is www.noku.io. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Noku
Noku can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noku should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Noku using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.