Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. In the last week, Pirl has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar. Pirl has a total market cap of $581,548.00 and approximately $4,434.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0106 or 0.00000128 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
PIRL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 54,796,357 coins. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io.
Buying and Selling Pirl
Pirl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.