Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. Prime-XI has a market cap of $5,450.00 and $2.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Prime-XI has traded 15.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Prime-XI coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 192.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020783 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Prime-XI Coin Profile
Prime-XI (CRYPTO:PXI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Prime-XI is primexi.com.
Buying and Selling Prime-XI
Prime-XI can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prime-XI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prime-XI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.