Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 15.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $6.05 million and $3.47 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be bought for $0.0073 or 0.00000088 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Switcheo Network and Coinrail. During the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix (CRYPTO:PHX) is a token. It was first traded on October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Red Pulse Phoenix is www.redpulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Binance, Kucoin, Switcheo Network and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.