Sentivate (CURRENCY:SNTVT) traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. During the last week, Sentivate has traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Sentivate has a total market capitalization of $2.89 million and approximately $131,492.00 worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentivate token can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, IDEX and STEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00038520 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $445.61 or 0.05389900 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015537 BTC.
Sentivate Token Profile
Sentivate is a token. Its launch date was July 14th, 2018. Sentivate’s total supply is 4,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,225,911,178 tokens. Sentivate’s official website is sentivate.com. Sentivate’s official Twitter account is @sentivate. The Reddit community for Sentivate is /r/sentivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Sentivate Token Trading
Sentivate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentivate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentivate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.