SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 30th. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0392 or 0.00000474 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Upbit. In the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded down 28.2% against the U.S. dollar. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $701,816.00 and $13,384.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,288.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $177.96 or 0.02149100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $227.77 or 0.02750597 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.90 or 0.00675055 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012574 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.01 or 0.00688437 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00056954 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $38.69 or 0.00467219 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012119 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
SIB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,881,287 coins. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia, Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex, Livecoin and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.