SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 30th. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded down 14.4% against the US dollar. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $1.16 million and $141.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0209 or 0.00000252 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.89 or 0.00674313 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000307 BTC.
SolarCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,806,514 coins and its circulating supply is 55,629,186 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.