Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded 22.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 30th. In the last seven days, Soma has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Soma has a total market capitalization of $300,415.00 and approximately $261,858.00 worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Soma token can currently be bought for $0.0307 or 0.00000371 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, LATOKEN and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00030375 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00141464 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004211 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,245.72 or 0.99428812 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001859 BTC.
Soma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 3rd, 2016. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,074 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,771,527 tokens. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Soma’s official website is soma.co.
Buying and Selling Soma
Soma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Soma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Soma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.