Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded down 11.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. Sphere has a total market capitalization of $259,843.00 and $812.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sphere coin can currently be bought for about $0.0208 or 0.00000252 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex. During the last week, Sphere has traded 24% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00030831 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00141581 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004226 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,235.25 or 0.99444397 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001839 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
Sphere (CRYPTO:SPHR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 12,484,344 coins. The official website for Sphere is sphrpay.io. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR.
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sphere using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.