SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded up 13.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $26,754.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SpreadCoin has traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SpreadCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SpreadCoin (SPR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info.
SpreadCoin Coin Trading
SpreadCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpreadCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.