Suretly (CURRENCY:SUR) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. Over the last seven days, Suretly has traded up 14.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Suretly token can now be purchased for about $0.40 or 0.00004861 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and HitBTC. Suretly has a total market capitalization of $94,171.00 and $5.00 worth of Suretly was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00038486 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $449.69 or 0.05435836 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015562 BTC.
Suretly is a token. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. Suretly’s total supply is 237,407 tokens and its circulating supply is 234,484 tokens. Suretly’s official Twitter account is @suretly_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Suretly is www.suretly.com.
Suretly Token Trading
Suretly can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Suretly directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Suretly should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Suretly using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Suretly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Suretly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.