TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. One TigerCash token can currently be bought for about $0.0173 or 0.00000209 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, TigerCash has traded down 21.8% against the dollar. TigerCash has a total market capitalization of $174,945.00 and approximately $20.47 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $182.74 or 0.02210634 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TCH is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 15th, 2017. TigerCash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,138,487 tokens. The official website for TigerCash is www.cointiger.com. TigerCash’s official message board is medium.com/cointiger. TigerCash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TigerCash Token Trading
TigerCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TigerCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TigerCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.