TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. TokenPay has a total market cap of $2.46 million and $35,623.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TokenPay has traded down 10.7% against the dollar. One TokenPay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001837 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia and BiteBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00030515 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.69 or 0.00141535 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004246 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,177.18 or 0.99560615 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000359 BTC.
TokenPay (CRYPTO:TPAY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. TokenPay’s total supply is 20,503,016 coins and its circulating supply is 16,340,188 coins. The official message board for TokenPay is medium.com/tokenpay. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. TokenPay’s official website is www.tokenpay.com.
Buying and Selling TokenPay
TokenPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Sistemkoin, Liquid, TOPBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TokenPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.