Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $24.68, $13.77 and $24.43. Over the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded down 15.8% against the U.S. dollar. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market capitalization of $317,933.00 and $74.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Profile
Uniform Fiscal Object is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,833,893,137 coins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official website is ufocoin.net. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $5.60, $10.39, $50.98, $24.43, $7.50, $33.94, $20.33, $13.77, $32.15, $24.68 and $51.55. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniform Fiscal Object should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.