ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. During the last week, ZEON has traded 226.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZEON token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and P2PB2B. ZEON has a market cap of $1.21 million and $69,630.00 worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011997 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00191294 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $88.86 or 0.01062083 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00094058 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ZEON’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,112,820,353 tokens. The official message board for ZEON is medium.com/zeon-network. The official website for ZEON is zeon.network. ZEON’s official Twitter account is @
ZEON Token Trading
ZEON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZEON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.