Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 30th. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, HitBTC and Gate.io. In the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded 17.3% lower against the dollar. Zeusshield has a total market capitalization of $719,378.00 and approximately $16,492.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003078 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012198 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00190023 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.58 or 0.01061010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021079 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.49 or 0.00090782 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zeusshield launched on September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,245,022,016 tokens. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.