Litecred (CURRENCY:LTCR) traded down 31.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 9th. In the last week, Litecred has traded 29.1% lower against the dollar. One Litecred coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. Litecred has a total market capitalization of $10,323.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of Litecred was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.13 or 0.00856890 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00033666 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00202646 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006416 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00072123 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002061 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Litecred Coin Profile
Litecred (CRYPTO:LTCR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 16th, 2016. Litecred’s total supply is 30,227,750 coins. Litecred’s official Twitter account is @litecredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Litecred Coin Trading
Litecred can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.