Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 22.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 11th. One Bean Cash coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including $13.77, $10.39, $51.55 and $20.33. During the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar. Bean Cash has a market cap of $1.09 million and $14.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 28.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Profile
Bean Cash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2015. Bean Cash’s total supply is 3,281,458,000 coins. Bean Cash’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin. Bean Cash’s official message board is www.bitbean.org/forum. The official website for Bean Cash is beancash.org.
Bean Cash Coin Trading
Bean Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $32.15, $20.33, $50.98, $13.77, $7.50, $24.43, $5.60, $10.39, $51.55, $24.68 and $18.94. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bean Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.