Datarius Credit (CURRENCY:DTRC) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. During the last week, Datarius Credit has traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar. One Datarius Credit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Bancor Network and IDEX. Datarius Credit has a market cap of $72,263.00 and approximately $600.00 worth of Datarius Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003297 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012134 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00202383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.23 or 0.01023377 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00033111 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00088375 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Datarius Credit Profile
Datarius Credit was first traded on November 28th, 2017. Datarius Credit’s total supply is 239,992,867 tokens and its circulating supply is 127,756,071 tokens. Datarius Credit’s official Twitter account is @Datariuscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Datarius Credit is medium.com/@datariuscryptobank. The official website for Datarius Credit is datarius.io.
Datarius Credit Token Trading
Datarius Credit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datarius Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datarius Credit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datarius Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datarius Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datarius Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.