Fetch (CURRENCY:FET) traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. In the last week, Fetch has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Fetch token can now be purchased for about $0.0458 or 0.00000550 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX and Binance. Fetch has a market capitalization of $27.73 million and approximately $10.49 million worth of Fetch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00040765 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007328 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $510.63 or 0.06127624 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016756 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Fetch (FET) is a token. Its launch date was March 1st, 2018. Fetch’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 605,376,350 tokens. Fetch’s official message board is medium.com/fetch-ai. Fetch’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The official website for Fetch is fetch.ai. The Reddit community for Fetch is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Fetch Token Trading
Fetch can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and WazirX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fetch should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fetch using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.