Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 11th. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Zebpay, Upbit, BITBOX and Koinex. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $5.74 million and $273,717.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00040709 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007323 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $509.97 or 0.06120884 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001103 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00040843 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016782 BTC.
About Nucleus Vision
NCASH is a token. It launched on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,838,523,626 tokens. Nucleus Vision’s official message board is medium.com/@NucleusVision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, CoinBene, Huobi, Koinex, Ethfinex, Upbit, Bitrue, Binance, IDEX, Zebpay, Bitbns, Bittrex and BITBOX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.