Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded down 3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. Prime-XI has a total market cap of $5,479.00 and $2.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prime-XI coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Prime-XI has traded 1.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008384 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 88.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Prime-XI (PXI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official website is primexi.com. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Prime-XI Coin Trading
Prime-XI can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prime-XI should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prime-XI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.