RealTract (CURRENCY:RET) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 11th. RealTract has a market cap of $11.98 million and $200,564.00 worth of RealTract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RealTract token can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, Mercatox and IDAX. Over the last seven days, RealTract has traded down 10.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003285 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00203201 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.32 or 0.01025510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00033112 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00088473 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
RealTract’s total supply is 24,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,600,000,000 tokens. RealTract’s official Twitter account is @realtract. RealTract’s official website is realtract.network. The official message board for RealTract is medium.com/@realtractofficial.
Buying and Selling RealTract
RealTract can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, IDCM and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealTract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RealTract should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RealTract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RealTract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealTract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.