Virtacoin (CURRENCY:VTA) traded down 26.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 11th. In the last week, Virtacoin has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar. One Virtacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Virtacoin has a market capitalization of $5,464.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Virtacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 151.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Virtacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 13th, 2016. Virtacoin’s total supply is 12,666,916,683 coins and its circulating supply is 5,201,310,113 coins. Virtacoin’s official Twitter account is @virtacoinplus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Virtacoin is www.virtacoin.world. The Reddit community for Virtacoin is /r/virtacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Virtacoin Coin Trading
Virtacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Virtacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Virtacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Virtacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Virtacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Virtacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.