0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One 0xcert token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, BitForex, Bilaxy and IDEX. In the last week, 0xcert has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar. 0xcert has a total market cap of $259,009.00 and approximately $49,279.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00040921 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007295 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.79 or 0.05992474 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00041881 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016577 BTC.
0xcert Token Profile
0xcert is a token. It launched on July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 332,736,325 tokens. The official website for 0xcert is 0xcert.org. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for 0xcert is medium.com/0xcert. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling 0xcert
0xcert can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0xcert should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0xcert using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.