Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last seven days, Blacer Coin has traded 33.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blacer Coin has a market cap of $201.00 and $13.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blacer Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Escodex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $53.42 or 0.00640205 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00026560 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003815 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 53.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Blacer Coin
BLCR is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com.
Buying and Selling Blacer Coin
Blacer Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Escodex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blacer Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.