Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last seven days, Bottos has traded 6.2% lower against the dollar. Bottos has a total market capitalization of $3.34 million and approximately $389,014.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bottos token can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000073 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, Gate.io, Bit-Z and BigONE.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00040921 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007295 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.79 or 0.05992474 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00041881 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016577 BTC.
BTO is a token. Its launch date was November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 545,990,153 tokens. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bottos is medium.com/bottos.
Bottos Token Trading
Bottos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bibox, CoinEgg, Bit-Z, OTCBTC, IDEX, Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bottos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bottos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.