Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Chronologic token can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002501 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Chronologic has traded 51.9% higher against the US dollar. Chronologic has a market cap of $190,822.00 and approximately $572.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003284 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.35 or 0.00207961 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.01026570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00030960 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00087513 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chronologic launched on July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,191,342 tokens and its circulating supply is 913,032 tokens. Chronologic’s official website is chronologic.network. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH.
Buying and Selling Chronologic
Chronologic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronologic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronologic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.