Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, Contents Protocol has traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar. Contents Protocol has a total market capitalization of $5.66 million and approximately $82,504.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Contents Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00040921 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007295 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.79 or 0.05992474 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00041881 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016577 BTC.
About Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol (CPT) is a token. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,905,198,535 tokens. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur. Contents Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/contents-protocol. The official website for Contents Protocol is contentsprotocol.io.
Buying and Selling Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.