EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last seven days, EchoLink has traded 7.4% lower against the dollar. EchoLink has a total market capitalization of $1.46 million and approximately $73,207.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EchoLink token can currently be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, LBank, Hotbit and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00040921 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007295 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $499.79 or 0.05992474 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00041881 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016577 BTC.
EchoLink (CRYPTO:EKO) is a token. Its launch date was January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. EchoLink’s official message board is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EchoLink’s official website is echolink.info.
EchoLink Token Trading
EchoLink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Hotbit, HitBTC and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EchoLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.