FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. In the last week, FairCoin has traded down 67.9% against the dollar. One FairCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0104 or 0.00000125 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. FairCoin has a total market cap of $555,064.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00860757 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00033985 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00193799 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005922 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.70 or 0.00092297 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004092 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4,545.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
FairCoin (CRYPTO:FAIR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofCooperation hashing algorithm. It launched on March 6th, 2014. FairCoin’s total supply is 53,193,831 coins. FairCoin’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FairCoin is fair-coin.org.
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.