GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0289 or 0.00000347 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $105,348.00 and $10,223.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GoByte has traded up 11.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 16th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 4,466,723 coins and its circulating supply is 3,641,736 coins. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.