HOLD (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. HOLD has a total market capitalization of $1.39 million and approximately $334.00 worth of HOLD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HOLD token can now be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, HOLD has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003274 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00207831 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $86.39 or 0.01036812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00031524 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00087523 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
HOLD Token Profile
HOLD’s launch date was May 7th, 2018. HOLD’s total supply is 923,453,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 704,821,305 tokens. The official website for HOLD is hold.co. HOLD’s official message board is medium.com/@HoldHQ. HOLD’s official Twitter account is @HoldHQ.
Buying and Selling HOLD
HOLD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HOLD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HOLD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.