MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded up 8.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One MinexCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0744 or 0.00000894 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Exmo and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded up 32.8% against the US dollar. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $440,797.00 and approximately $97,296.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003284 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.35 or 0.00207961 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.01026570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00030960 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00040888 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
MinexCoin (CRYPTO:MNX) is a coin. It was first traded on March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 6,444,175 coins and its circulating supply is 5,921,864 coins. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MinexCoin’s official website is minexcoin.com. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Exmo, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.