Vivid Coin (CURRENCY:VIVID) traded up 72.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. During the last week, Vivid Coin has traded 68.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Vivid Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0138 or 0.00000166 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Vivid Coin has a market cap of $84,413.00 and $1.00 worth of Vivid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.14 or 0.00205367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.91 or 0.01029348 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00088850 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Vivid Coin Coin Profile
Vivid Coin’s total supply is 6,310,801 coins and its circulating supply is 6,097,594 coins. Vivid Coin’s official message board is vividcoin.app/index.php/category/media. Vivid Coin’s official Twitter account is @vividplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app.
Vivid Coin Coin Trading
Vivid Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vivid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vivid Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vivid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vivid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vivid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.