BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. In the last seven days, BitBall has traded 62.9% lower against the US dollar. One BitBall token can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. BitBall has a market capitalization of $127,662.00 and $1,349.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
BTB is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.